Durham Tees Valley Airport - EGNV
- Runway - 2291m x 45m (Can accept any size aircraft)
- ATC services include, Radar, Cat 1 ILS,
- CAT 6 fire cover, Upgrade to CAT 9 on request.
- Customs and immigration facilities.
- Private and Commercial Jet handling Facilities on-site
- In excess of 40 B737 Aircraft parking spaces available
- B747 size stands available
- Competitive parking rates
- Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation available.
- 45mtr width x 90mtr long
- 45000 sqft can accept Wingspan up to B757 / A300
- 2000 sqft dedicated office space including dedicated Reps facilities
- 2000 sqft secure small parts storage & Stores. Onsite bulk Storage
- Full airside security and CCTV
- Engine & Component Storage Available
Plant and Machinery
- Forklift - For engine lifts up to 16ton at 1200mm ctr. (GE90, PW4000, Trent 800)
- Tug and Tow-bars - available for all aircraft types
- High-lift access equipment / Steps / GPU
- 5 Ton Engine Hoist
- Static Environmental Agency Permits allowing us to work and be EA compliant on-site.
- Mobile Environmental Agency Permits allowing us to work and be compliant anywhere in the UK (30 day)
- FIRST UK AFRA Double Accreditation for Dismantling and Recycling
- £50M Aviation Hangar keeper Insurance.
- Part 145 Capability.
- UK Customs IPR capability for aircraft import
- All Types covered - past experience B737, B757, B767, A320-family, ATR
- Currently implementing ISO 9120, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Overseas experience with mobile team, (including Vnukovo Moscow)
- On-site joiner and ISPM15 approval for manufacture of export crates
- Access to all packaging and shipping materials
- Engine stands available.
- Onsite international Freight forwarders
- Good Air, Sea, Rail, and Road links
Location and Accommodation
- Daily international flights from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to DTVA
- 45 Mins from Newcastle Airport
- 2:30 hr by train to central London
- On-Site hotel
- Bulk Storage / Component storage available
- 24 hr AOG Access
- Haz Mat and Dangerous Goods Trained
- Customs Warehouse and Bonded Store on site
- IPR / OPR
- TNT International Freight Forwarders On-Site
- UPS / FedEx depot within 5 miles
- VAT No : GB 194 5026 01
- Company Registration Number 09206971